THE AGRI- FOOD INDUSTRY : A SECTOR UNDER PRESSURE
The agri- food business regroups companies which, like you, process farmed and sea food products into finished goods (foods, feeds, drinks) and/or distribute these finished goods.
Whether you are producers of agri-food products or traders in agri-food products, your problems are numerous. On the one hand you must cope with the volatility of raw materials and on the other hand you have to take the more stable consumer prices into account. Stability which is imposed by the retailers and expected by the consumer.
And all the above in a highly regulated context that is increasingly multichannel and open to internationalization.
SOLUTIONS ADAPTED TO YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS
To overcome these challenges, your agri-food business needs to be reactive, efficient and innovative. Having an information system which is tailored to the specificities of the food business means:
- Respecting the multiple constraints and regulations in terms of traceability, food hygiene and safety and facilitate the work of your Quality Manager for INCO regulations, Appelation d’Origine Certified label, label AOP (Protected Appellation d’Origine label, conformity with ISO 22 000 norms (Management of food safety), etc.,
- Managing material constraints (intermediate food stuffs, raw materials , etc.) .) in terms of dates, seasonality, variable weights, to optimize your PLM (Product Lifecycle Management),,
- Having hight performance and automatized processes, notably thanks to an integrated SGDT (Technical Data Management System),
- Piloting everything in real time, and so being able to accurately calculate your profitability threshold and control your risk management, notably by consignment functions to record all the logistics and financial transactions,
- Calculating your margins in a complex tariff environment,
- Simplifying your relations with your distribution networks.