IN WHICH CASE DO YOU NEED AN ERP INTEGRATOR?
Your infrastructure is acting as a brake on your growth and you are experiencing numerous difficulties in managing your business efficiently:
- Replication of data. The same type of information is present on different IT systems.
- Unreliability of data. Data restitution diverges from one department to another and complicates, for example, stock management.
- Absence of global vision. Your business is fragmented. It is impossible, for example, to follow a complete order process, from the order being taken to the invoice being issued via the removal from stock and dispatch.
- Inconsistency. The IT tools used have varying ergonomics
You would like all the components of your IT system to contribute to the performance of your company.
HOW CAN AN ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING SOFTWARE PACKAGE HELP YOU?
An ERP is a software solution that regroups different functional modules (finance, production, purchasing, etc.) linked by a same data base. By homogenizing and simplifying the management of your information and by making it reliable, it contributes significantly to the performance of your company. It’s why we offer our customers the Microsoft Dynamics range, ERPs with numerous qualities:
- Simple to use. Very comfortable for the user.
- Durable. Reliable and evolutive, they carry the reputation of their world-renowned editor, Microsoft.
- They offer decision-making tools, a report library and facilitated data exploitation
- Multi-activity. All the operational and decision-making processes for your business are covered and optimised. Your co-workers all use the same application whatever their job.
- Multi-mode acquisition. They are available in mode premises* and in mode SaaS**.
- They are multi-currency, multi-language and multi-legislation.
- Mono data base. The up-to-date data is shared in real time with your different departments. The risk of double entries is eliminated.
* On-premises: solution of acquiring one or several licences to use the application, then hosting internally on a PC or ideally on a securitised and reliable server (high availability).
** SaaS: Software As a Service proposes software in the form of a paying subscribe to hosting service.