Are you looking for a powerful multi relational tool to accompany you in the management of your customer portfolio, your sales, your marketing campaigns, or your customer visits? The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales solution unifies all the information necessary for your sales actions.
The functionalities of Dynamics 365 Sales
1. Consolidate your customer relations
- A prospect database to optimize your sales. Find all the data for your future clients gathered through exchanges, by mail or between collaborators in a unique same place. You will then be able to identify the best opportunities to follow and measure your conversion rate.
- Follow up for contacts. Interactive organization charts and information on contacts are available for your sales staff. In one click they can access detailed customer sheets, capable of establishing links with associated Linkedin accounts.
2. Pilot your sales
- Manage your sales process in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales, from planning to following your customers (opportunities, recent orders, claims…)
3. Optimize your time and your performance
- Coordination. Better coordinate sales and marketing thanks to visibility for all the teams on active marketing campaigns. By activating document sharing, sales staff collaborate easily and gain in efficiency.
- Sales actions. The information gathered in real time helps build the needs analysis of your customers. Through the different interactions with your customer, identify the real potential of your sales.
- Pertinant reports. Get reports on the competition and market trends using artificial intelligence. These reports may be enriched with your own comments to be shared with your team.
- Achievable forecasts. Define your sales objectives and check if they are achievable or not.
4. Organize your sales tour
Organize your sales tour and key in your orders on the move.
5. Manage your marketing campaigns
- Promote your company and boost your sales with the targeted marketing campaigns in Dynamics 365 Sales, Microsoft’s CRM solution.
6. Your customer and prospect data is safe
- Keep your information safe. The information for your sales teams must be safely stocked and protected. By choosing Microsoft Cloud, you will unify your data with the assurance that it is fully protected.
- Priority for data protections. Working on three pillars: security, confidentiality and conformity, Microsoft assures a data storage and protection service. For your company employees as well as for your company’s alluring information.
CRM Dynamics 365 Sales : what advantages ?
AI at your service
- Seize the great opportunities on offer. You are free to use the artificial intelligence integrated in Dynamics 365 to benefit from the in-depth insights of your opportunity portfolio. Thus, each prospect is evaluated and graded according to your objectives.
- A 360 vision. With intelligent tools, you will be feeding a database that is sound and personalized. By coupling that with your customer feedback, built thanks to Microsoft Forms you will be enriching your contact forms. All this information helps you to know what subjects to bring up in your future conversations. You know exactly where you are with your customer relations.
A rich user experience
- Ergonomic. Work in a known environment and capitalize on your IT skills. The Microsoft ecosystem gives you intuitive navigation.
- Seamless productivity. Outlook, Excel, Word and SharePoint are integrated into Dynamics Sales and offer advanced collaborative capabilities.
- Mobility to hand. The mobile application means that you can use Dynamics 365 Sales with your smartphone or your tablet. So many assets that place your CRM at your fingertips.
The expert’s opinion: Samuel Gourrier, Microsoft P-seller and D365 CRM consultant at Isatech
“The CRM transforms the seller into a real expert in his domain. With the right level of information at the right time he holds all the cards for efficient sales.”